July 29, 2012

YVANISM: One Crazy Saturday Night!


Every time my friends and I would go out, we would always drink somewhere first before totally "going out". And my room is one of our most favorite spot. Haha! Last night, I decided to call all of them for our "wine night". So my friends were all here. Everyone brought bottles of wine, and me? I cooked dinner.


Mark (one of my closest friend) went to my place earlier than everyone so he could help me cook. So we went to the nearest grocery store first (which in my case, Rustan’s Shopwise) and shopped for what I will cook. Funny how he asked me what I would cook, and all that I said was "bahala na" Haha! Cause I really don't know what we'll see inside the grocery store. So I ended up cooking Roast Beef with baby potatoes, and Farfalle Pesto pasta.



Judging by the left-over, there was none. Ha-ha! So I guess it was a hit then.

Now comes the fun part, the wines! I really don't know the names. I just drank whatever they gave me.







My personal favorites were Natalie and Gossips. Both were sweet, but totally traitors. We had two bottles of each except for Kangaroo Ridge and Primo Amore. We were all crawling afterwards. Oh, I forgot, we finished one GSM blue and one The Bar apple again after all the wines. So can you imagine how f*cked up we all were before headin to Prive? LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment