September 11, 2012

YVANISM: I Miss You


I miss how we'd laugh every time it's hard for you to explain something in english.
I miss how we used to sing together.
I miss how you'd hug me and make me feel like I'm the only one.
I miss how you surprise me in the office and bring merienda.
I miss how you'd say that you need to take a dump so badly even though we're at the mall.
I miss how I'd cook for you and you'd lie to me that it's good even though I know it's not.
I miss how I'd get so drunk and you'll be the one driving us home.
I miss how you'd always sleep-over. And I mean ALWAYS.
I miss how you'd get jealous even for the silliest things.
I miss how you'd always force me to eat oysters.
I miss how we'd go out even though we're running a little low on cash.
I miss how you'd laugh at my jokes.
I miss how you'd kiss me like it's our last day together.
I miss how you'd say "I love you, forever." to me.
I miss you.



1 comment: