March 05, 2012

WALK THAT WALK: The Alocoholic Lemonade

There is no question that I am a sucker for bottomless drinks. Well, alcoholic drinks that is. And this post is dedicated to the bottomless mojito T.G.I. Friday's is offering. I actually tried their bottomless mojito 2 years ago. (I think). But I thought it was for a limited time only, so I never really went back for drinks again. 

I've never really been a fan of mojitos... Personally, I'd go for margaritas than mojitos. I just find the mixture of mint and lime too much for me to drink. Well I guess one drink wouldn't be so bad. But since it's bottomless, I feel like after 4 glasses, I can't drink another one anymore. So now every time I get a mojito, I ask the waiter to lessen the lime and to not put mint anymore. And I can now finally get to enjoy drinking mojitos. But the thing is, it doesn't taste like a mojito drink anymore! Haha! It actually tastes like vodka mixed with a little tequila, splashed with lime and grenadine. Or as I like to call it, THE alcoholic lemonade! Haha. But for 3oo pesos, I wouldn't really complain anymore. It's already cheap for a bottomless (alcoholic) drink. Fridays, I'll visit you again. 


xo,
Jack

1 comment:

  1. Wow I didn't know that you could write. haha no offense but you really didn't seem like the writer kind of guy back in High School. Have you even read any books back then? haha Enough with the sarcasm, what I meant is that you can really write. And that you're the kind of person who can help me create that project!haha So I decided to comment on your post about this Alcoholic Lemonade because of the keyword TGIF. Oh, I don't drink by the way, I just like the food there but I hope they would excuse me every time I order, because I usually stick my brows together when I think about the check. haha So, yeah Jack, you have to tell me more about what you have been doing. All I could surmise now is that you've been reading a lot of books while having a summer time with hot models and fashion and fashion. Thanks for sharing the blog! later~

    ReplyDelete