May 10, 2012

STYLES I LOVE: My Wrist Accessory Lineup

While I preach minimalism when it comes to clothes, I go for the exact opposite when it comes to my accessories. This applies mostly to the ones I put on my wrist, which looks more and more crowded as the days go by. I guess it all started when I was in my hip-hop phase. Hah! I remember I used to wear a lot of tribal-ish wristbands in different colors way back when and this eventual buildup - I suppose - is my grown-up interpretation of that. I love that I got different materials in there too: leather, steel, rope, and even wood. What can I say? Wooden beads are back.

Watch (Tag Heuer), Leather + Rope Bracelet (Topman), Buddha Beads (Divisoria)
  

xo,
Jack

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's a good thing that there are models in that group who actually blog :) Mind visiting and following my blog? How can I follow you btw?

    http://www.kaigrafia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kai! Haha I just started posting there last2 week. :) The follow button is on the top part of my page :)

    ReplyDelete