May 27, 2012

TRASH BIN #1


Another added section to my blog. YES! HAHA. And just as the name implies, in here are all the "trash" for me. Either about fashion or music.

Okay, here's the deal, I never fail to visit Lookbook everyday to get some inspiration on what to wear. I admire probably 75% of photos there, but some of it are just trash for me. Everything that I'll post here are my personal opinions. We are all entitled to our own point of view. :) 

So as I was doing my regular routine, I just can't help but wonder why some would take pictures such as this:


Well of course I did something to his face so people (who know him) wouldn't recognize who he is. I'm doing this purely because I don't think this photo does justice for Lookbook at all. What so fashionable about this? I mean besides the lack of a shirt inside and footwear? Not to mention, the guy is practically transparent! Making the couch the picture's focal point. I respect other's artistic point of view, but come on! We visit the site to get some inspiration on what to wear! Then you give us this? We might as well be transparent like you if we go out in public looking like this. 

So while we are all still recovering from that picture, I'll leave you all with this picture from Lookbook as well. I won't say anything about the picture because I feel like the picture says it all. HAHA. Plus, I tweaked the picture so I really don't have to say anything. It's almost like it didn't come out of my mouth. LOL. But it surely did.



GOT MILK?
HAHAHAHA

xo,
Jack

2 comments: